Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Caleb was a Jack O Lantern for Halloween


Tyler was a retired chubby Ninja, and Holden was also a Ninja

Our little Dragon




The weather this year was amazing for Utah.  So my friend Lisa and I took our kids out in the neighborhood, it was the first time for both of us.  The kids had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy.  Our favorite part of Finley's costume is the bum, so I had to get as many videos of it as possible before it got dark.  Fin was really into it at first and then we went to a house where my friend Sally was in a mask handing out the candy.  It really freaked him out and from then on he was much more cautious about going to the door.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So cute. Love the ninja duo! haha. And Caleb is darling and looks cozy! I want an outfit like that! :) Very cute video.