Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FIVE Months








This HANDSOME little dude is five months old today!!
He refuses to listen to his mom and stop getting bigger
Tyler weighed him yesterday and he was 15 WHOPPING POUNDS!
He has rolled over once, but I am a whimpy mom who doesn't like when he cries so I don't put him on his stomach enough
He is generally a very HAPPY baby
He loves attention as most babies do
He is starting to get "Stranger Danger" which I don't like
I love that he always looks for me when he hears me laugh and talk

He ROCKS my world!!!!

5 comments:

Presley family said...

Stop it right now!!! He is just too darn cute!!! I just can't take it!!!!! IG HUGS!!!!!!

Emily said...

So cute!! Love that you enjoy him so much! He is so cute in his Bumbo!

amber said...

He is so cute! I wish he had a bigger smile though. ;)

Jessica Jo said...

He is adorable, can you believe he's already 5 months! I feel the same way about Canon, it's been so fun to have just ONE baby to eat up!

Lindsay said...

What a CUTIE!!! He is the perfect mix of you and Tyler!